Our Colors of India tour is now open! Join us on a women-only, 10 day/9 night itinerary in Northern India: Delhi, India’s capital; Agra, home of the majestic Taj Mahal; Jaipur, the Pink City of Rajasthan; Rajsamand, a Mewar town; and Udaipur, the City of Lakes. Travel with a group of women who share in the excitement of India, and make new friends in a supportive, safe, and enriching environment!
This package includes 5* accommodations with daily breakfast, economy airfare from Udaipur - Delhi, comprehensive touring with an English speaking guide, entrance fees to the monuments, airport transfers, fuel surcharges, and many special experiences, including:
- Sunset visit to the majestic Taj Mahal
- Overnight stay in a historic Mewar Palace
- Lunch at the home of a local family
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Private mehndi (henna) session and Rajasthani cooking class
- Evening boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Rural ramble and dinner at Deogarh Mahal
To maintain an intimate cultural experience, this tour is limited to 18 guests. Also, if you are a solo traveler but wish to share a room, Sodha Travel will pair you with a roommate (based on availability.) Please visit our Colors of India page or contact us for more information.